Friday, June 26, 2009

Angel Card of the Day

DREAM BIG

"Let go of small thoughts about yourself! See yourself succeeding."




In the past, you may have seen yourself as less than. The Angels ask you to release any thoughts or feelings of not good enough. Trust that you are utterly qualified for any endeavour you can dream about!

Write down a list of your fears about moving forward, and then 'drown' them by putting the paper into a bucket or large bowl of water. Then take a cleansing shower, bath or swim. The water seals your new way of seeing yourself...as the beautiful and loving free spirit that we see.

blessings and love, the Angels

2 comments:

Wolf Runner said...

I am grateful for this widget! I read it everyday and it is always right on Q! I posted this widget on my healing sanctuary for more to enjoy and I send you my love and gratitude for you posting it on your site.
If you'd like to be a part of my healing sanctuary, you are more than welcome to join at www.reikilightexpanse.ning.com
love, light and blessings,
Jessica

Sharon said...

Thank you Jessica...

love and blessings...Sharon