Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Angel Wisdom

FATHER HEALING

"Your personal power increases as you give any father-related issues to the Angels."




It is time to heal any father issues. This healing doesn't need to take a lot of time - it simply requires your willingness to be free of any old anger, grief, or fear related to your male parent or parent like influence.

Universal energies are either male or female. Masculine energy is expansive and giving. Feminine energy is nurturing and receptive. If we're unhealed with respect to our father, the Universe seems to be ungenerous. If we're unhealed towards are mother, we won't accept the gifts the Universe offers us and often feel the world is harsh.

The more you focus on the spiritual truth of your father, the more your heart will be receptive to the Universe's continuous and all-encompassing giving. Accept your rightful bounty, and open your arms to your Divine inheritance.

Affirm: "I now focus on the love that is the spiritual truth of my father, and I hereby balance any karma between us. I now let go of everything but the love and the lessons of my relationship with my father."

with love, the Angels

No comments: