Thursday, November 4, 2010

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Raphael

ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL

I bring to you healing and abundance.

I can help you to develop your intuition and strengthen your inner vision. Call upon me if you need help in any of these areas now.

If you are healer or wish to become one, I will direct pure divine energy to you and through you. Healers are more than hands on healing, I can also guide your words, and your very presence which can offer healing for yourself and others on so many levels.

I can assist you cleansing and detoxifying your body and your mind, teach you to clear and shield your energy and that which is around you.Call upon me for  I am your most humble servant in creating a healthier outlook and inlook, and am always honoured to be in service. Look for my emerald green ray of healing and balance and you will know that I am with you.

Thank you my beloveds, Raphael


Today is the 2nd Anniversary of the Angel Wisdom messages shared by me and so we will offer more readings on today's show ... come join the party...www.shiftingtimesradio.com 

COPYRIGHT © 2010... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute the Angel Wisdom on the
condition that the content remains complete, full
credit is given to the author, and that it is
distributed freely.

thank you

No comments: