Sunday, July 10, 2011

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Oonagh

Easy Does It

There is no need to hurry or force things to happen. Everything is occurring in perfect timing. Nurturing a cause or a relationship is a long-term commitment, and one that can't be rushed. This level of devotion comes from a place of deep loving and concern. I care what happens to my planet and to my loved ones so much that I'm willing to stick with them through thick and thin. This isn't always easy, but to me, it's the only way to ensure that matters are resolved and healed. I listen to the passionate stirrings of my heart. I know that I  deeply care about them. I take action to spur on pet causes. Never mind what other people think; you will benefit by carrying through with your priorities. You'll feel so good about yourself if you make time for the relationships and projects that truly count in your heart. Do what's important to you, and do it with absolute devotion! But remember that there's no competition for your true life's purpose, so there's no need to worry, hurry, or feel that you have to force things to happen.

About Oonagh: The Celtic goddess Oonagh is married to Fionnbharr, the leader of the Irish Tuatha De'Danaans. Oonagh and her clan were  some of the original inhabitants of Ireland. When the Gaels invaded their land, the Tuathas didn't run or fight back. Instead they transformed themselves into leprechauns. Their ingenious solution allowed them to stay in Ireland in peace.. Call upon Oonagh for help with your own transitions, and she'll guide you in creative and magical ways.

*From Doreen Virtue's Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards*


COPYRIGHT © 2011... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute the Angel Wisdom on the
condition that the written content remains complete, full
credit is given to the author, and that it is
distributed freely.

thank you

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji

No comments: