Saturday, August 13, 2011

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Explore

It is time for your life to flow

Take the time to explore the different options that are available to you and see what each one might look like. Which one gives you the best feelings of love and joy? And then, from that place of least resistance you can clearly move forward. As humans, the lessons are often learned faster in a time of chaos or crisis, however it doesn't have to be that way.

Angel guidance reminds you that you always have time, it is never wrong, and you are always surrounded by love. To feel the love that surrounds you, open your heart. To feel love for another, open your heart. To feel balanced and joyful, open your heart. You get the picture. All things can be solved from the point of unconditional love. Start small and expand as you move forward with spiritual confidence. Very soon you will have noticed the world around you has changed.

Affirmation: " I am free to choose. I see my path clearly ahead of me with each step I take. I am clearly hearing, feeling and knowing my connection to my inner wisdom."

You are dearly loved and supported always, the angels

COPYRIGHT © 2011... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute the Angel Wisdom on the
condition that the written content remains complete, full
credit is given to the author, and that it is
distributed freely.

thank you

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji



No comments: