Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Renewal

Review and Evaluate
 

This is a favourable time to do an assessment of all you have, all you have done, and all you have been. It is really a grand sight indeed when you realise the dynamics of all that have been put together to create this package called you. Very soon it will be time to move forward in a new direction and all that has come before has been in order to create what is coming.
 
A new phase is beginning and it is done best when you are prepared for more. Your expectations shape the reality of what is and so be prepared for enhanced and heightened psychic abilities and let them out and expand some more. Make time to be in service to those around you. Deal with the challenges in a kind and understanding manner and you will experience the completions you desire and new beginnings in a new way filled with magic and abundance as the rewards of your past work.
 
Open your heart and illuminate your spirit.
 
Affirmation: "As I assess the facts that are my life, I easily see the favourable direction in which to take. I trust my enhanced intuition and sensitivities and I know that the right person will come into my life to help reach the levels I desire."
 
You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう
 
Article Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.

No comments: