Saturday, December 7, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Power

You have the power

It is within you to accomplish anything that you put your mind and heart into. You are a powerful co-creator with the Divine and your angel guidance is to open yourself up and let your power be your base and your wisdom be your guide. Find your still, quiet centre, then heal any thoughts and feelings of less than, any anger or disappointment that you are holding on to deep in your heart. As you purify your thoughts and feelings, you will find it easier to rely on your own powers of discernment and can make better choices for yourself. 

Spend some time in contemplation and meditate upon what you truly desire. You have the ability to create anything you make a commitment to and when you aim for a vision without any doubt, it will succeed. Nothing is more powerful than focused energy combined with your inner strength, self worth and spiritual confidence. 

Claim your power today, aim high and know that you are supported along the way.

Affirmations: "I am a powerful co-creator with the Divine. I am committed to my vision of what I wish to create for myself and my world and because I feel empowered, I am at peace, I am powerful and I am confident."

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: