Thursday, April 17, 2014

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Celebrate

Reasons to celebrate
Regardless what is happening in your personal life or those around you, you always can find some reasons to celebrate life, community and friends. There is much to do and the energy of celebration attracts more reasons to celebrate into your life. Be kind and compassionate with others and make some plans to have fun. 

There is so much to accomplish and much left to do, so make a detailed plan of what is most important for you to finish right now and get moving. Trust the inner nudging from your soul to guide you as you know what to do and making decisions or choices in the direction you would like to travel helps you to be free and take charge of your life. 

Affirmation: "There is much to celebrate in my life. I celebrate each step I take. I celebrate who I am now and who I am becoming. I embrace my life, my loves, and my relationships wholeheartedly."

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: