Monday, June 9, 2014

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Patience

Be in Harmony with your Purpose


It is happening, it is just that divine timing plays an important role when your purpose depends on other people and things to fall into place as they too have the law of diving timing occurring for them. While you are waiting for your miracle, or event to happen, there is plenty of activities that feed your heart, feed your soul and put you on the path of that purpose.

Be happy, be yourself and ask the angels to surround you in supportive light while you are waiting. Take this time to discover all there is to know about you and what it is that is the force that drives you and the time will fly by and you will wonder why you had been so impatient for all along.

Affirmation: "I am empowered and enlightened through my own inner guidance, validation and understanding of life, the Universe, and all that Is. I am in divine harmony with my higher self and my path."

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

4 comments:

lee lee said...

Hi Sharon! So how do we know if this is a confirmation..a sign? Reading this sure did make my heart glad..I'm waiting on a miracle involving another person..a relationship, but I battle with thoughts of just giving up on my miracle..would you offer any Angel advice for me???

Sharon said...

Hi Lee Lee, there is a message for you on tonight's show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shiftingtimesradio/2014/06/13/angels-guides-and-other-realms-your-pyramid-of-creation

lee lee said...

Hi Sharon, thank you so much!!

Sharon said...

your welcome, have a wonderful day! :)