Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Optimistic

Keep your thoughts and feeling optimistic 
The power of your thoughts and feelings play a big part in not only how you see your world but also on the results that you receive with your intentions. What you think about usually manifests as that is where your energy is flowing. If you find yourself lying awake at night worrying about what the future holds and feeling it is an unsafe, that is exactly what prophecy you are creating for yourself. 

When you hold the thoughts and feelings of 'I think I can' or even better yet, 'I know I can,' that is when you see the magic in your creations and the opportunities you seek manifest in your reality. Remember that you are that little red engine that could and you will find the strength to get where it is that you want to go. Allow yourself time through contemplation and meditation and the answers and signs to help to guide you will be there. Positive thinking is essential at this time, so turn your attention to the future and the possibilities it offers you, and leave the past behind you. 

Affirmations: "I know that I can do it. I have the strength, the courage, and the determination to manifest my intentions into my reality. I believe in myself and my abilities as a co-creator of my world." 

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: