Friday, July 10, 2015

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Strength

Personal Power and Inner Strength
This is the perfect time to move forward. To see the completions of your desires manifest in your life approach your tasks with increased enthusiasm and awareness of your life-force energy and learning to harness it and work with it will help you see those manifestations become a reality. 

Your life force is vibrating with power and resonance and your soul is calling you to direct this energy with focus and in a purposeful manner. You are capable of taking greater control and directing your own destiny, for the power that comes from within reaches out to the Universe and beyond. 

Affirm: "I have the power within me to see that I achieve my intentions and goals. I feel excitement for my life as I radiate a bright and vibrant life-force energy."


And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2015 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
www.playingwiththeuniverse.com
♥♥♥

No comments: